How to Use Social Media to Benefit Your Business
Wednesday 6 March, 5:30-7:30pm, $20
Bundaberg – venue TBC
Phone 07 4130 0153 to reserve your place or scroll down to register online
- Looking for new ways to promote your business to gain more exposure?
- Thinking about doing more ‘online’ for your business or know you ‘should’ be?
- Wondering what all the fuss is about with Social Media?
- Wondering if you should be ‘on it’, and if so – which ones?? Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn??
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions then this session is perfect for you to find out more about what Social Media can do for your business.
“I would certainly recommend using Facebook to promote your business”
“After attending a workshop with Katrina and Dan, I posted a photo of a client I had done makeup for. By using some of the tricks I learnt in the Facebook workshop, the photo was seen by heaps of friends and fans on Facebook and as a result – I am fully booked out for makeup appointments in the prom season! For this new service in our salon, Facebook has worked like a charm in helping us to fill our books! I would certainly recommend using Facebook to promote your business and attending a workshop with Wide Bay Social Media.”
- Kala Duffy – Owner/Manager, Bella Donna Hair & Make Up
Who is this workshop suitable for?
- Complete Social Media Novices with no computer skills at all – yes, we regularly help people get started on social media who have no prior experience
- People with sound computer skills, but limited Social Media knowledge – yes, we can show you ways to get your business page set up yourself and save money
- Businesses that have started on Social Media, but are looking to improve their results
“…an entire job was booked with only communicating through Facebook”
“The workshops with Dan & Katrina were very worthwhile, they communicate and teach their information well, and now some time after the workshops I see the importance of the techniques they teach in the best way to manage your page.
For me I was initially sceptical of a positive return from my business Facebook page, so I was then genuinely surprised when we made sales because of the page. In fact an entire job was booked with only communicating through Facebook – I was surprised that the client preferred this method of communication with us!“
- Chris Cornish, Bundaberg Removals
What you will discover in this workshop:
- Social Media demystified – we teach it in a simple, easy to understand way
- Which Social Media is best for your industry and your business
- 10 Easy ways to get people following your business on Social Media
- How to save money by setting up your Social Media yourself – the 10 steps to do it easily and correctly
- The 15 types of things to post on Social Media to drive engagement and more customers for your business
- The best time to post on Social Media so people read what you write
- How to save time – the tips to post in less time – just 30 minutes a week!
- The rules you must follow so you don’t get kicked off Social Media and all your effort is wasted
- Recent Social Media changes you must be aware of
- What you need to do to get your Social Media from good to great
Phone 07 4130 0153 to reserve your place (it is only $20 and you can pay on the night) or register online safely and securely by clicking the Buy button below
What you need to bring: notepad and pen and a desire to discover ways to grow your business!
Advanced Facebook Workshop series follows (optional) in the coming weeks after this session.
Feedback from others that have been to these workshops
- “Definitely take the time to learn – very useful info! Thanks” Kylie Amies – Bordereaux Bookkeeping Solutions
- “Felt comfortable and able to sbsorb new infromation. Am looking forward to playing around with Facebook now.” Susan Bahnsen – PJK Party Hire.
- “Great workshop, very informative. Went from not knowing how to like to having a functioning Facebook page, with regular posts and a posting schedule”
- “Ï think it (the workshop) was “un-improvable”"
- “Learnt a lot”
- “Excellent and friendly presenters”
- “Great workshop, very helpful presenters. We will definitely do more with Social Media”
- “Go to the workshop it can assist your business in more ways than not… Dan and Katrina are a relaxed couple that deliver well. Good presenters.”
Phone 07 4130 0153 to reserve your place (it is only $20 and you can pay on the night) or register online by clicking the Buy button below
About Wide Bay Social Media
We are a local company who are experts in helping businesses get results from using social media – by either training you how to do it yourself or setting up and managing all your social media accounts for you. Our introductory workshops are to show businesses who we are and what we do, we give you heaps of great information to grow your business on Social Media, for those looking for more advanced training we also conduct regular Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter “hands-on” masterclass training and in-house training sessions.
If you would like to talk to us to find out if we can help your business then contact us on 07 4130 0153.
Last year our clients in Bundaberg and the Wide Bay region got started on Social Media and utilised it to bring in more business. One client went from 0 to 646 fans, one from 556 to 1059 and one from 3,000 to over 4,000 dedicated fans. Some clients got new jobs booked solely via Facebook messaging, some had their phones ring hot and their services booked out from just one post they put up.
If you are looking to do more with your Social Media you have 2 options:
- Learn how to manage your own Social Media by attending one of our training workshops – just like the 79 separate businesses who did in 2012 at one of our hands-on Social Media workshops in the region (from Gladstone to Gympie).
- Get the experts to manage it for you – have your entire Social Media marketing managed by us requiring no time investment from you. Every week the pages we manage, consult with or advertise for reach a combined audience of over 130,000 different people.
“You must be aware of how Social Media works and understand how it affects your business. It is not going away; in fact it is just in its infancy. Dan and Katrina at Wide Bay Social Media are the experts in Social Media in the Wide Bay region and we are fortunate to have such expertise based locally. I use Dan to present at my training course to ensure my agents leave with the knowledge they need to succeed in marketing their business.”
Mike Eastburn, Auctioneer and Real Estate Trainer, Bundaberg.
“I have found Dan & Katrina to be excellent at communicating their skills and knowledge, especially as I am “computer challenged”.
Since joining with them… my Facebook page has grown, slowly at first, but now appears to be creating its own energy and is racing towards 1000 likes.
I would strongly recommend them to anyone who is in business and wants to move forward.”
Jennifer Payne, Bucket List Tours NZ, Bundaberg. www.facebook.com/BucketListToursNZ